The LAPBC Administrative Executive leads all administrative and operational functions and reports directly to the Executive Director. This is a diverse and fulfilling role for a candidate seeking to grow and thrive in their occupation.
LAPBC’s mission is to foster and promote the health and well-being of members of the legal community. We provide confidential outreach, education, support and referrals to BC’s legal community. The Administrative Executive is a key member of our team.
Learn more about LAPBC here.
Areas of Responsibility
- Acting as a key point of contact, responding promptly and professionally to telephone and email inquiries with relevant information and materials, directing inquiries to the Executive Director, lawyer/counsellors, volunteers, and providing resources, as appropriate
- Maintain and manage bookkeeping and other financial records; file management and organization
- Organizing meetings, events, retreats, meeting requests, invitations, agendas and attendee listings
- Drafting and delivering hard copy and online correspondence, materials, information packages and reports, and preparing seminar/presentation packages
- Collaborating with LAPBC Communications Manager on websites, newsletters, blogs, vlogs and other social media
- Developing positive relationships with and providing support to LAPBC volunteers, donors, suppliers, and partners
- Prior experience in an administrative role including experience with bookkeeping and file management and organization
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge and proficiency with common software programs
- Ability to prioritize and work under time pressures
- Confident and positive perspective, willingness to learn and help
- Post-secondary education in administration and/or management
All interested candidates who meet the necessary qualifications may email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.